• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Missing Spire reward diamonds

Bind

Seeker
Firstly, I am trying to contact support to query why I did not receive the diamonds that I was awarded when the spire closed. However, I can't log in to support because it doesn't like my password which is a randomly generated one. I am playing on the app and there is no option to view the password that you have entered to check it! Stuck in a loop. Any suggestions?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Greetings @Bind, you can contact Support from the Forum :)

Go to the Home Page and in the top right hand corner, it's there in the Quick Links (it shouldn't require a Password)

We'll get you sorted!

Kind Regards

Herodite.

FieryArien

Necromancer
However, I can't log in to support because it doesn't like my password which is a randomly generated one. I am playing on the app (...)
In the past I contacted support directly through the app. It didn’t ask for password there, probably because I was already “logged in my game account”. You click on the cog wheel at the bottom right corner and switch to “Help” tab. There you find the Support button. Choose some theme (diamonds in your case apparently) and there’ll be yellow “contact us” button at the top right corner.