• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Missing Quests

DeletedUser491

Game version: __ 0.28.1954-69052f4-(master) (2015-11-03 11:42)
Game world: __ Winyandor
Browser + version: __ Chrome (up to date)
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: __ Windows 7
Screen resolution: __
Account name: __ Krugerr
Humans or Elves: __ Human
Hardware Acceleration: OFF

Reproducibility: 5/5
Quest title: Collect 50,000 coins (if applicable)

Current situation:
Currently, i cycle through my quests, and there is no repeatable to collect coins. All of my fellowship mates have this quest to some degree, depending upon their advancement. I have been advised that Humans and Elves have different quests now, but I do not believe that is accurate. If so, why?

Expected situation:
To have similar repeatable quests as my colleagues at the same stage of the game. I cannot see how it is fair that they all have a "collect coin" quest that gives 4500 resource reward, and I do not.

DeletedUser479

He is talking about:
Quest Title: Tax Collector
Reward: 4.000 supply
Required 40.000 Coins

Deleted User - 50840

This is not a bug. It happens or has happened to everyone.

The "tax collector" quest disappears after completing the Chapter 3 main quest "research advanced scouts" and reappears again after you have advanced your main quest past the quest associated with the superior residences. The superior residences quest differs between elves and humans, but it is basically to build 1 or 2 superior residences. If I still remember correctly. :)

DeletedUser491

This is not a bug. It happens or has happened to everyone.

The "tax collector" quest disappears after completing the Chapter 3 main quest "research advanced scouts" and reappears again after you have advanced your main quest past the quest associated with the superior residences. The superior residences quest differs between elves and humans, but it is basically to build 1 or 2 superior residences. If I still remember correctly. :)

This seems ridiculous to me. Its a valuable quest. And Ive never understood the rationale behind having difference Research Trees...

Deleted User - 50840

Its a valuable quest
I agree completely! Especialy when doing NH

The temporary disappearance of the tax collector and some other repeatable quests is a taste of what is to come... At some point in your game you will lose ALL repeatable quests and have TWO main storyline quests (unless the devs change it).

Make your city self reliant in coins and supplys and use the RQ's as a bonus to buy some KP's and goods with the surplus supplys and coins. Use the RQ's while you have them, but DONT rely on them being there for ever.

rationale behind having difference Research Trees
Two different races with different buildings and combat units... It makes sense that the reseach tree also differs.

DeletedUser479

I play elf, I couldn't care less about humans.
But I find it hardly fair.
Different Races? yes
Equal ground? No.

DeletedUser462

Hey folks,

I guess this thread might be removed or closed since it will not be confirmed as a bug therefore I can suggest to continue discussions here. :)

DeletedUser491

Hey folks,

I guess this thread might be removed or closed since it will not be confirmed as a bug therefore I can suggest to continue discussions here. :)
Ive moved my anger and frustration to this new post.