• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Missing Expansion

DeletedUser3183

Hi has anyone suffered a missing expansion, i am new to the game and just completed City Expansion 3, but when i went to build it was not there and no sign of it since.

cwgiii

Shaman
When on the game, click on the Gear-like icon in the lower right hand corner. Then you can click on the "?" icon. By clicking the yellow "Contact Us" button, you can fill out the form to generate a help ticket. I usually get at least some response in 24 hrs or less.

DeletedUser3183

Hi Lizzie thank you for your swift response, on the graphic of the expansion in builder it has City expansion 0 and Province expansion 0 available, it is black/gray. I have done as cwiii advised, Many Thanks.

DeletedUser1882

Yes this has happen to a member in my fellowship the response from support was he didnt get an expansion the last they said he received was feb 24th he tried to tell him he aquired 2 expansions after that They did not agree with him