• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support missing building

so that event thing yesterday where you got the scrolls and moved the little character, I got a building as a prize and went to build it but cant find it, it was like the floating over chasm building. is this because it is a bug or because it was an elves building and I chose human, or am I just stupid?

kimkimkim

Summoner
I'm not quite sure which building you are talking about...I can only speculate that it was the goddess of wishes which was the final prize of the quests....as long as you clicked claim on the quest line then it should have made its way into your summonings tab.....if you do not see it there then I suggest getting in contact with support so that they can check out and see what happened.

I'm not quite sure which building you are talking about...I can only speculate that it was the goddess of wishes which was the final prize of the quests....as long as you clicked claim on the quest line then it should have made its way into your summonings tab.....if you do not see it there then I suggest getting in contact with support so that they can check out and see what happened.
it was the first prize and ill check with support thx