• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Military Training Autofill

Sir Derf

Adept
How about adding a button when preparing to train military units that will autofill with your lowest unit.

Instead of manually filling the queue with individually-selected units, when you press the autofill button, it looks at your current inventory, factors in what is already in the construction queue, and adds additional construction based on your lowest troop(s).

For those people who don't have favorite/preferred units and just want to achieve/maintain equal troop levels.

SkyRider99

Immortal
Good idea @Sir Derf.

Or maybe an autofill button with five (5) check boxes beneath, so I could nominate which troops to autofill with.

Either would help me with the overnight troop productions, where the barracks (etc.) are sitting idle because the the troop productions have finished in the wee small hours.

Sir Derf

Adept
You misunderstand... I'm not talking a feature that will automate the Military buildings to the point that you could set it and forget it, leave for a week and come back to a million troops. No, I'm talking a feature that, when looking at an empty queue, would fill the queue based on your current needs. You would still need to revisit the queue and click the Autofill button on a regular basis.