• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Messages

shazbot62

Adventurer
I have recently become Arch mage, and what a learning experience. I am new at this forum, I have another thread under new arch mage, I thought this question warranted another thread. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Anyway, I have inherited, after getting rid of 8 inactive players 7 who don't talk, the most senior is on ch 5 as well as one I recruited at 4 and one at ch 2 who has come around just by using our message board (The one at the right of the screen) , I'm only at ch 7, (Bankruptcy here in the USA LoL). I don't know how much info I can put on that one or how long it stays there, as well as how often, if at all, the other members check it. So I want to send each member a message to there personal message mailbox, (the one in upper left corner). I'm assuming they stay until read. I plan on composing the message on word, but am wondering if there is a limit on # of characters per message, and or if there is a way as Arch mage I can send to all members at once. or if I have to do each one individually.

We weren't to strong of a group before, I feel due to a lack of leadership, I just learned how adventures worked 2 advs ago and on the last one I rocked it, as I was in between Dwarf and Fairyland, and dedicated all that open real estate to the adv. and still barely made it through 2nd level, and said holy #### when I seen the third. But it was basically only myself and one other player coordinating our efforts, I feel communication is the key. And leadership is our problem, well I guess that's me now.

Anyhow I'm going to hang in there for a while and give my team a chance to come around, If I get 1/2 I'll be happy. The message thing is my question. But if anyone looking for a fellowship, and willing to be a team player I sure could use the help. new or experienced players welcome. Thanks in advance for any help I receive. Shaz

m4rt1n

Adept
You can send all members in the fellowship a message by using the checkbox top right.

Also you can send to 1 or more by typing with a ",{space}" after each name.

There is a character limit per message but off hand I do not know it but it's reasonably high.

A mage has the same powers in a fellowship as Archmage with the excemption they cannot dissolve the fellowship or expel the Archmage.