• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Mermaids - Daily Exclusive

DeletedUser9170

An not sure if am missing something, yesterday I didn't get given the Rainbow Unicorn, yet today I did get the Rainbow Flower Cage. I did have the required stuff for it, same as today.

Timneh

Artisan
When you open chests in the event there is no guarantee that you will win the daily prize. Some chests give a better chance of winning it that others. In past events some players have said that they spent a lot of event currency (this event the currency is corals) trying to win a specific prize without any luck. On the browser game if you hover over the chests you can see what prizes are in that chest and the % chance of winning each one, i don't know if it works that way on the app game. I hope this helps a little.

DeletedUser9170

Okay, thanks for clearing up my confusion. I don't remember seeing any chests, apart from the three you find when helping others daily. I now have 2 x rainbow flower cage so far, (the day is still young so who knows lol). I play on both the app and the browser versions.

Shame I can't exchange one for yesterday's rainbow unicorn though haha

Julian

Sorcerer
Timneh means opening the shells. In previous events, they've been chests, so the terminology has stuck.

kimkimkim

Summoner
if you really want that rainbow unicorn, you can always craft one in the magic academy

DeletedUser9170

No problem Timneh.

kimkimkim, okies. I have it available, but I need to free up more provinces first to get more expansions to get more room