• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Membership Lockdown?

MorRil

Seeker
A player in the fellowship I belong to wanted to register to join the forum but was not able to. I suggested she contact support who in turn advised her that no further members will be added to the forum.
Is this true and why would that be? :eek:

DeletedUser2378

Is that so, MorRil ...
strange, but if she contacted Support which advises so, then ...
Then, they possibly have too many players already registered in the Forums, and cannot take any more?

DeletedUser363

That sounds strange as there are under 3000 members, and what would be the point of a forum not everyone that plays the game could join, especially when it is advised to read the forum for info at times. If it is the case then is would show that Inno didn't want more feedback lol.
I'm sure Marindor will give us some more information on this ;)

DeletedUser2378

That sounds strange as there are under 3000 members, and what would be the point of a forum not everyone that plays the game could join, especially when it is advised to read the forum for info at times. If it is the case then is would show that Inno didn't want more feedback lol.
I'm sure Marindor will give us some more information on this ;)

LOL
Logical thinking, you got but..
As for the feedback ... No Comment!

But, regarding Reading the Forums - Everybody can Read the Forum, without needing to be registered in it!

[my 2-cent of worth]
:)
And, yes, I agree - hopefully Marindor will drop in to shed some more light into this!

DeletedUser2734

Very interesting, as I have just joined the Forum (just Registered, that is)
and I have had no problem doing so at all!!

Maybe something else would be the case as for your friend's not being able to do so, MorRil

I am new here and don't know more, but my experience in Registering & joining Forum has been without any problem whatsoever!

Thank you,
isha8

DeletedUser363

I only noted that they could read the forum as in your own earlier post you say
Fair enough, just not good if they can read but are then gagged - I should have clarified it earlier:p

DeletedUser2734

OK! no prob! :)

Nevertheless, despite the initial post of this thread - as I say above, just a while earlier today I registered & joined the forum without any problem whatsoever.
So, in my own experience there is no such issue as in not being able to join the forums and write one's opinion, etc..

Now, if there's anyone to listen - that's another story! LOL
(and I don't mean the dear moderators of the forum by this!)

Anyhow!
Nice talking with you, Tikococo!

& I hope the person's problem gets resolved, too, as there shouldn't be any real issue as such! :)

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
If they delete all those who stopped the game, it would free some places...
And I'm not sure but I think also that I red a rule saying that our forum name and game name have to match...
No, forget my second suggestion, my game name first letter is uppercase :oops:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

And I'm not sure but I think also that I red a rule saying that our forum name and game name have to match...

I am also pretty sure we were told to use our IGN. However, ign and other issues aside, that wouldn't explain why support informed this person no one else can join the forum henceforth o_O

Deleted User - 1634960

Just to put an official stamp on this, there are currently no restrictions to the number of members in the Forum. Your Fellow should be able to register. If he/she still has trouble, try another ticket.