• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Max Ancient Wonder level list

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi guy's been looking through the archives, AW threads and the wiki but am yet to find a full chart showing all the AW's and the max upgradable level.

I know some are max level 30 and others 35, also some provide no real benefit when beyond 30 but max at 35 where others continue the benefit all the way to level 35

Help appreciated,

Thank you. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi @m4rt1n. This is an unresolved resource, and has been asked for at least once before. @Sir Derf prepared an AW list back in Dec 2021:

https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index....ncient-wonders-and-benefits.17346/#post-98888

It doesn't list all the levels. @Sir Derf posted again in this thread June 2022. But you've probably read these. :)

Sorry this doesn't answer your main question.

Thanks. I read all the @Sir Derf thread very informative, before asking my question but didn't want to bump it as my question is different. Also dragged through the wiki.

MinervaOz

Enchanter
The information is all in the wiki, but you have to go the links for the individual AWs to find it. I'm not aware of a list that has it all on the one page. Someone in the FB group recently posted a link to a list they had made, but it was subjective rather than fact-based (this one is worth upgrading beyond level 30, this one isn't, rather than what they actually do at the upper levels.)

C-Nymph

Necromancer
The information is all in the wiki, but you have to go the links for the individual AWs to find it. I'm not aware of a list that has it all on the one page.
@m4rt1n in addition to the individual AW pages on the wiki, maybe it's quicker to just go to the app and check the AWs there, you can scroll through the levels per AW on app to see all benefits per level. That way you can work out if you think it's worth to upgrade beyond level 30.
Another option is to go to https://www.elvenarchitect.com/buildings/ and select "Ancient Wonders" for type, then you get the list with all Ancient Wonders and when you click on an AW, it gives the overview table with available levels and benefits, which is quicker to access than the many mouse clicks you have to make when you want to look at the same(ish) table on the wiki.

m4rt1n

Adept
Thank you for that.

I think he was hoping for a one page to rule them all, one page to find them, one page to bring them all, and in the darkness... compare and contrast their peak performances.

Yes was hoping there was a chart out there with all AW's, their max level and benefits per level.

kurgkurg

Conjurer
I have this table in my Wonder Society spreadsheet, too long to put a picture of here :) If you really want, message me in-game, and I will send you the link. Proved in practice