• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Masquerade Event - Info Sheet and Player Feedback

Jackluyt

Shaman
Hi!

Good luck with the two-part Masquerade Event starting tomorrow Monday 14th!
Here is our Event Info Sheet with everything you need to know about it!

https://www.facebook.com/notes/elve...ugust-with-mana-producing-b/1908283556093690/

20727833_10209840904079907_1099221998902922197_n.jpg

I have just added all of the player feedback that we have to date in a section at the end.

Post your comments in our thread - and once Part One is done, we will be posting another feed-back opinion poll in the Forums, like we did for the last one!

xox
Jack

PS: The Beta Community Moderator says I am not allowed to mention the words 'Facebook group Elvenar Platinum Leaf' after my name - so I won't!
:)

PPS Here is a video you may find useful!

Last edited:

DeletedUser3337

PS: The Beta Community Moderator says I am not allowed to mention the words 'Facebook group Elvenar Platinum Leaf' after my name - so I won't!
:)

Hope this does not make you feel bad, you do an amazing job Jack!

DeletedUser4286

My Masquerade credits are not loading when completed?

DeletedUser4286

I would love some more fellowships, my "aspirants" are not responding or dead :)

DeletedUser3795

Hi guys,
I am part way through my second Masquerade Event. I have been asked to gain supplies of 35200, but when I win supplies through then normal event it does not count to the Masquerade Event. I have earned 20 to 25k but the counter is not moving.
Why would that be. Is it a bug or is it me?
Penny for your thoughts.
Jeremy Bear