• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Marshal Monastery

Pauly7

Magus
Martial Monastery is a very good Ancient Wonder because it's boosting the health of all your troops. By the time you get it up to max level it's like having 80% of a Dwarven Armourer constantly running in your city. The added culture is also very useful. A high level MM can negate the need to have several other culture buildings. Last time I looked I think mine was giving me almost 70k culture.

Twigjam

Spellcaster
Martial Monastery is a very good Ancient Wonder because it's boosting the health of all your troops. By the time you get it up to max level it's like having 80% of a Dwarven Armourer constantly running in your city. The added culture is also very useful. A high level MM can negate the need to have several other culture buildings. Last time I looked I think mine was giving me almost 70k culture.

Thanks, it sounds really good. How do you know it boosts the health though when you can't know what the health would be like if you didn't have it?

Gargon667

Mentor
If you play browser version, you can hover the mouse over the units and it shows the boost.

If you look at your MM you can also see what it does.

Or you can check the wiki and see base values there and compare with what you have.