• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered 'March of the Herds' - a step-by-step Guide

Jackluyt

Shaman
Here is a step-by-step Guide to 'March of the Herds'
You are welcome to share it with your fellowship and friends!
:)

DeletedUser4063

If you knock down one of the prizes (fruitful fields for example) does it return to your summons inventory or do you lose it forever?

DeletedUser2561

mage multiplier expires after 5 days. Does the building vanish? What happens when it "expires"?

DeletedUser3542

I think i read somewhere that although the benefit vanishes when the time runs out on these buildings they remain unless you decide to delete them.

DeletedUser2561

I guess that means its a piece of junk then. I will not be redeeming while those are the "prize".

cwgiii

Shaman
Per Poacher, I might be wrong.
But I would personally not want to have a structure taking up space in my city that no longer provides any benefit.

DeletedUser3542

Per Poacher, I might be wrong.
But I would personally not want to have a structure taking up space in my city that no longer provides any benefit.

I totally agree here as the space could be put to better use.. i might be wrong on the whether the buildings remain or vanish, what i read wasn't to clear on that, but said something along the lines of " the benefits will will vanish after 5 days sooo not good.

cwgiii

Shaman
the benefits will will vanish after 5 days sooo not good.
That was my understanding as well. I have heard some folks were going for these as a fellowship in an attempt to use them when going for that elusive 10th chest during a tournament. I can see the temporary benefit in that case, but not for me.