• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered marble manufactory

DeletedUser737

from level 19 to 20 it demands 1110 porulation
is that correct or a bug?

DeletedUser

The reason why the jump is so big compared to the population requirement for humans is because of the size of the lvl 19 bulding, elven lvl 19 marble is 2x5 but goes up to 6x3 whereas the human building at lvl 19 is 5x3 and goes up to 6x3 which is why it only needs 444 population for that upgrade.

If you look at the sizes of the elven plank factories, you'll find the same kind of differences where the elven building needs a lot more population to go from lvl 19 to lvl 20 because the elven buildings are a lot smaller at lvl 19 than the human planks, in fact the human planks at lvl 19 is 3x6 which changes to 6x3 at lvl 20.

DeletedUser1265

Piggy backing on this question, would you advise selling 1 or 2 marble manufactories (Elven) once you go from 19-20? Currently I have 10 and according to the elvenarchitect I will not have enough pop to upgrade them all, or enough space to build more houses. (I have a surplus of about 6k in population with everything upgraded to max) And not enough tools to run them efficiently. The production basically doubles.

DeletedUser1829

It is always better to look act factories based on their footprint/zoning. Pure numbers vary by race (less so at that level) and by factory type. If you find the 10 you have now work for you then look at that footprint and determine how many you need as it upgrades to maintain the same footprint.

DeletedUser702

Working on the Woodelves Level
No matter what's in your city one always runs out of space got to many of
this and that because Inno's trying hard to give us a good time and fun!
Here's the list of my stuff I got where I'm now:
Mainhall..level 23
72 Houses level 21 - 23 ( upgrading stopped due to lack of culture )
Manufacturies: 2 Steel, 3 Marble, 2 Gems, 2 Magic Dust, 2 scrolls, 1 Elixir,
3 Crystal
16 Workshops level 21/23 can't level some to 23 due to space..
1 Barrack level 22
5 Armories level 23
1 Training Ground
1 Mercenary
1 Magic Academy
1 AW (only got one because they demand to much space and more or less useless)
Culture Bonus at 125 % most of the time due to help from friends...
Space left to advance = NONE waiting for more
I do not delete any buildings to make room to change, as I found one never ever
advances doing this! As for AW's my opinion is that they are spacewasters and
take far to much effort to level them!
I buy some diamonds as I believe the game becomes boring trying the "FREE" version.
Even now find myself falling asleep while playing this, or have to play Farmville while
waiting for Inno to give us more SPACE and stop giving us spacegreedy buildings!
Cheers all and happy elvenaring....;):)

DeletedUser1265

It is always better to look act factories based on their footprint/zoning. Pure numbers vary by race (less so at that level) and by factory type. If you find the 10 you have now work for you then look at that footprint and determine how many you need as it upgrades to maintain the same footprint.

Thank you very much. The production tends to compare well with the human plank factories after the upgrades. So, based on that and the footprint it should be fine to sell 2, as I have 6 plank manufactories. Thank you for the feedback, it is appreciated.

DeletedUser1345

Working on the Woodelves....Space left to advance = NONE waiting for more....
I do not delete any buildings to make room to change....waiting for Inno to give us more SPACE and stop giving us space-greedy buildings!
Cheers all and happy elvenaring....;):)

Based on the view we are given ( in the February episode ) of the next chapter ( Sorcerers And Dragons ), we had better start preparing ourselves to let some old and beloved buildings go into the bin --- space is going to be a major issue, and there will be only two tech-tree expansions available ( and one of those isn't available until late in the chapter ).
I think those of us who have never purchased any diamond-expansions, at all, are really going to feel the pinch. o_O

Has anyone heard any little birds whispering about when Sorcerers And Dragons will be released?

DeletedUser

They have not hit beta yet, so it will probably be a while.