• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Manufactory efficiency

Betratrix

Dreamer
Do we have something like (amount of production/needed population) per tile for each manufactory level? Also needed pop for lvl 10 is not from lvl 9 to 10, its total pop needed to make it lvl 10 from lvl 1. I know that wiki has some good info about manufactories but i will still need to make calculations everytime and probably someone else already made these calculations before me.

Deleted User - 341074

Have you used www.elvenstats.com to import your city into www.elvenarchitect.com?
This isn't the chart you're asking for, but for practical application you can use the planner to upgrade buildings and see how that affects your population requirements.

Gargon667

Mentor
Do we have something like (amount of production/needed population) per tile for each manufactory level? Also needed pop for lvl 10 is not from lvl 9 to 10, its total pop needed to make it lvl 10 from lvl 1. I know that wiki has some good info about manufactories but i will still need to make calculations everytime and probably someone else already made these calculations before me.

There are lots of factors to be considered, so make your own calculation including the ones that matter to you.

Pop/Culture costs, additional costs of producing these (like culture for houses)
Gold/Supply costs for productions, then how are these resources produced (nesting the same calculation again for WS or whatever you use)
Shape of the building: half of short side squares of road access (if you actually make sure only the short side touches a road)
probably more that´s just what comes to mind without thinking about it.