• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Mana decay time

kimkimkim

Summoner
Normally we were able to hover our mouse over the mana amount for upgrading wonders to see how much time was left before the mana decay was to hit us, but now that ALL the wonders have been changed where mana is no longer needed to upgrade......Where can we go to find out how much time is left before the mana decays?

p.s. I am all done with the chapters and all my factories, workshops, main hall and everything else is at max level.......

edit edit - ok I found a spot that shows how much time is left before the decay hits.......no building shows it, but sentient or ascended good trades in the trader when hovered over by a mouse shows how much time is left

Last edited:

SkyRider99

Immortal
edit edit - ok I found a spot that shows how much time is left before the decay hits.......no building shows it, but sentient or ascended good trades in the trader when hovered over by a mouse shows how much time is left
That's how I usually find out the decay times also. :)