• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Mana boost from Hobby Room not working on event buildings

With Hobby Room, the Mana boost is working only on culture buildings from the builder menu. The boost is not shown on event buildings or Mana sawmills. I will just post a handfull. Does that mean the Builder boosts only buildings he builds!? Makes sense, but not very useful as most of my mana producers are event buildings :(
Screenshot from 2023-06-11 12-09-39.png
Screenshot from 2023-06-11 12-09-05.png
Screenshot from 2023-06-11 12-08-35.png
Screenshot from 2023-06-11 12-02-32.png

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @AutumnWolf we are aware of this one! It seems to be a visual issue whereby the Bonus isn't shown but on record, it will show the boosted amount! Oddly, it does seem to only affect certain buildings but we can assure you that the Bonus is working. We're hoping for a resolution very soon :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Hi @AutumnWolf we are aware of this one! It seems to be a visual issue whereby the Bonus isn't shown but on record, it will show the boosted amount! Oddly, it does seem to only affect certain buildings but we can assure you that the Bonus is working. We're hoping for a resolution very soon :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.
Oh! Thank you @Herodite for the speedy response. I hope these boosts are worth the ads we see :D. In the mobile version, I can see ads for other city building games as well, they are trying to lure me ;)