• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Implemented Make supplies a reward for helping neighbours.

DeletedUser1316

As Kat has already stated above, supply rewards are already implemented for helping your neighbors. :)

Jixel

Spellcaster
I'm going to boldly assume that @Krysis60 is quite aware of how the game works at present, and is proposing the following change :

Make supplies a reward for visiting *all* neighbours, whether they've visited you or not.

(anecdotally, many players typically see very few neighbour visits to return, so this change could make a significant difference)

DeletedUser1295

I'm going to boldly assume that @Krysis60 is quite aware of how the game works at present, and is proposing the following change :

Make supplies a reward for visiting *all* neighbours, whether they've visited you or not.

(anecdotally, many players typically see very few neighbour visits to return, so this change could make a significant difference)

That could indeed be the case Jixel, still with the suggestion merely being in the title, we can only guess at what Krysis60 really means...
Therefore I would recommend to Krysis60 to expand on this suggestion using the Template provided here ;)