• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Make Moonstone Library pieces able to be crafted

If Moonstone Library pieces cannot be got in the Spire, I'd like to see them come up as an option in the Crafting choices. (I've never seen them there.)

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
If I understood correctly, the Library Set will be available again. There is only a 6 week pause.

But even if it's gone for good - this particular set has issues, and in my opinion there are way too many of them. Thus, I would definitely not want to have another source for those pieces.

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Right now, for six weeks, we are going to be with this new prize-pool format for the Spire. Spire buildings may come back to the Spire in the future, but right now, that is unknown. I will pass it to the developers, although I do not see it these to craft. Very likely not to happen, I have to be honest, but I will pass it still.

Elryar

Dreamer
I really like the set and it's a great way to boost your production of Combining Catalysts. I have three in my city and they allow me to craft a lot more than I would if I were getting Catalysts from just the Spire and from crafting. I really hope it comes back. Also, how can you not like more goods from the set? They're useful for all sorts!

CrazyWizard

Shaman
I really like the set and it's a great way to boost your production of Combining Catalysts. I have three in my city and they allow me to craft a lot more than I would if I were getting Catalysts from just the Spire and from crafting. I really hope it comes back. Also, how can you not like more goods from the set? They're useful for all sorts!
The issue of this set is that it makes 1 type of players (scroll boosted) unable to play because nobody needs there scrolls as everyone seems to have this set and therefore make there own scrolls.

yes it's great for CC, but they should first fix the scroll boosted issue.

Elryar

Dreamer
The issue of this set is that it makes 1 type of players (scroll boosted) unable to play because nobody needs there scrolls as everyone seems to have this set and therefore make there own scrolls.

yes it's great for CC, but they should first fix the scroll boosted issue.

Ahh, I see. They should probably do that then!

Lelanya

Mentor
That´s the obvious fix that has been pointed out to Inno since the spire started on beta... but it has only been a year or two since then, I guess they are working hard on this change :p
Again!! So glad I didn't have a beverage in my mouth.
What do you suppose is taking so long? Ahhh perhaps they are engineering one of their 'special' fixes. Like the time they 'improved' the tournament system.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
What do you suppose is taking so long? Ahhh perhaps they are engineering one of their 'special' fixes. Like the time they 'improved' the tournament system.

To a certain extrend they did. there is also a lot of good in it.
As I just wrote on I think beta,
It's like the perfect spouse, the only flaw is that he/she is a murderer/rapist thats quite the dealbreaker and a good reason to get out of that relationship. no matter how good the other points are, thats the end of it

Gargon667

Mentor

Well acknowledging the problem has taken a year. Another year to make a decision wether to do something about it or not, another year to then decide what exactly to do and then 5 minutes to change the code. i figure we´re half way there... +/- 5 minutes...