• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

User Interface Make is eaisier to know in cauldron what is old and new

SkyRider99

Immortal
I think removing the arrow would also remove any possible confusion.

Edit to add: the black arrow ;)
The (black) arrow does seem superfluous and distracting.

Down with Black Adder:

1693443325416.png

Oh, sorry. You said 'black arrow'. :p

I find the entire process confusing and very expensive to learn; Im still not sure how to get from point a to point b and mostly I just ignore the whole thing and hope it goes away. Not nice, perhaps, but making a mistake can be amazingly expensive when youre a lower ranked player.

OldHag

Necromancer
I wonder what @Vinceret makes of it all now? ;)

@lilymarlene - you don't have to spend any resources in the cauldron, I haven't unless there is an event quest to do so, which I don't like.
I have only been adding one or two ingredients on the 'add ingredients' button. I personally go for the ones that give me a mil boosts, such as the Ear Truffle or the CottonCloud Bud or maybe even a Mocking Tongues, as long as those spells don't cost diamonds that week, that changes every week, but easy to spot the difference.
If I were looking to increase another resource I would be looking at some of the others, but still only need to add one or two ingredients to enable you to then brew your potion.
Once your in the next window, you can add your FREE 'witch points' to whichever resource you would like to increase. In the magical tax section of the window, there is a green button with the cost in 'witch points' to get the next level of whichever spell you have selected. Spend all your FREE witch points each week, it'll level up slowly, but what's the rush.
Do not click the Donate button as that will then start costing you goods.
Give it a go, you might like it.....lol :)

@lilymarlene - you don't have to spend any resources in the cauldron, I haven't unless there is an event quest to do so, which I don't like.
I have only been adding one or two ingredients on the 'add ingredients' button. I personally go for the ones that give me a mil boosts, such as the Ear Truffle or the CottonCloud Bud or maybe even a Mocking Tongues, as long as those spells don't cost diamonds that week, that changes every week, but easy to spot the difference.
If I were looking to increase another resource I would be looking at some of the others, but still only need to add one or two ingredients to enable you to then brew your potion.
Once your in the next window, you can add your FREE 'witch points' to whichever resource you would like to increase. In the magical tax section of the window, there is a green button with the cost in 'witch points' to get the next level of whichever spell you have selected. Spend all your FREE witch points each week, it'll level up slowly, but what's the rush.
It's just beyond me, im sorry to say. And in a game like this, hitting the wrong button can be expen$ive...

OldHag

Necromancer
fair enough @lilymarlene but should you want to try it in the future, remember you can do it for free. :)

Vinceret

Seeker

Most times I just go with what points I have to spend, But then Inno must have saw all the Post concerning how people did not play or want to play in it. Well Inno not happy, They could not just let people decide for themselves if they wanted to play. No they had to add it to the Event and done it in such an underhanded way that it was better to donate to the cauldron than the other option in the quest. Great job spoil sports you are Inno.