• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Main Hall upgrade past lvl 14

• Thread starter DeletedUser2191
  • Start date

DeletedUser2191

Hi All, I want to upgrade my Main hall past level 14 but when I go in it tells me to research something. Clicking on that brings me to the tech tree but I can hover all the options there which I have not researched yet but I cannot find anything related to the Main hall.

Am I overlooking something? I know the tech tree was entirely different when I started to play the game and I can't escape wondering if there has been a mistake made.
Cheers

DeletedUser1265

Hi there, you can only upgrade your main hall twice per chapter, have you done so already?

DeletedUser2886

Hi there, you can only upgrade your main hall twice per chapter, have you done so already?
are you sure about that? could have sworn ive upgraded my main hall more than two times per chapter 0_0

DeletedUser2886

Hi All, I want to upgrade my Main hall past level 14 but when I go in it tells me to research something. Clicking on that brings me to the tech tree but I can hover all the options there which I have not researched yet but I cannot find anything related to the Main hall.

Am I overlooking something? I know the tech tree was entirely different when I started to play the game and I can't escape wondering if there has been a mistake made.
Cheers

If it says research instead of upgrade it just means you haven't unlocked that tech yet. scroll forward through the tech tree and you will find it (I think its superior main hall). It may be in the next era. where are you in the tech tree?

DeletedUser

Something seems off as if you were allowed to upgrade your main hall to level 14 you should be able to upgrade to level 15.

For Elves, starting size is 1-5, advanced is 6-9, superior is 10-15, dwarfs is 16-17, fairies 18-19, orcs are 20-21, wood elves are 22-23.

For Humans, starting size is 1-3, advanced is 5-7, superior is 8-15, dwarfs is 16-17, fairies is 18-19, orcs are 20-21, wood elves are 22-23.

Your best bet as others have suggested is to double check your current main hall level and make sure it is not already at level 15. If it still shows it is at level 14, confirm what the button says Upgrade or Research. Usually you are only taken to the tech tree if it says Research.

If your Main Hall is level 14 and the button says Research, I'd send in a support ticket and have support check your city out.

p.s. I have never heard of a rule that you can only upgrade your main hall twice during a Chapter and am pretty sure I have done more than 2 upgrades to the Main Hal in the early chapters. In the guest race Chapters you only get two Main Hall upgrades by Chapter, but that is due to the tech tree only opening two upgrades per Tech.

p.s.s. When I visit your city on Arendyll, your main hall shows level 15 when I hover over it. Looks like you need the Dwarf Main Hall tech to go further.

DeletedUser1265

are you sure about that? could have sworn ive upgraded my main hall more than two times per chapter 0_0
Sorry, I was referring to my current chapter, my apologies. You are entirely correct, in earlier chapters it is possible to upgrade it more. @Arjavh, thank you for the detailed response.