• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Magic workshop query

GSV3MiaC

Alchemist
I got one from the spire, and just upgraded it into chapter 10, but when I look at it the tools production is about half what my regular workshops are at, (they are level 23 iirc).. I thought magic building would produce more tools?! What am I missing (yeah, I know it has more ranking points).

Sir Derf

Adept
According to the Wiki, Level 23 Workshops produce 2,160/h (Human or Elf), while Chapter 10 Workshops produce 4,300/h, so yeah, it should be the other way around...

Could you tell us an actual set of numbers for you?

Booff

Alchemist
upgraded it into chapter 10, but when I look at it the tools production is about half what my regular workshops are at, (they are level 23
I hope you have lots of blueprints-once you upgrade your Magic workshop from lvl 10 to lvl 23 you will receive plenty of supplies

Sir Derf

Adept
Um.... Workshops upgrade by Chapter, not in equivalence with regular Workshops.

The OP must have just started Chapter 10, as Level 23 Workshops is peak Chapter 9 level.

SkyRider99

Mentor
ElvenArchitect:

1656991394918.png

Numbers appear to be the same for elves/humans.

@Sir Derf is correct. Blueprints will allow MW upgrades as one advances to higher chapters.

GSV3MiaC

Alchemist
Thanks, I think my confusion was because there was a pop spell on the mundane workshops, but not the magic one, which is why it looked worse. In reality it is nearly 2x better, as I would expect.