• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

magic houses

DeletedUser2456

hi ,im stuck again no land no men ,trying to upgrade my magic houses but it now says need a blue print that's coming soon ? anyone know anything about these like where do I get them and if they cost more money ?

DeletedUser330

I've checked wiki, and there's absolutely nothing on the magic buildings at all.

If it says "coming soon" then it'll be another research to unlock. Maybe.

I've asked my fellowship, and nobody uses the magic residences or workshops.

DeletedUser2456

I've checked wiki, and there's absolutely nothing on the magic buildings at all.

If it says "coming soon" then it'll be another research to unlock. Maybe.

I've asked my fellowship, and nobody uses the magic residences or workshops.
thank you for checking for me , when I bought them they was only goods to upgrade them ,now no mention of goods says I need a blue print or 320 diamonds to open it again ! I already paid to buy the building

DeletedUser2054

They are working on implementing the blue prints, but they aren't here yet. So you either have to wait for them or use diamonds.

DeletedUser

Beta doesn't have the blueprints yet and we're usually 2 weeks behind beta. I bit the bullet and paid the 320 diamonds because for me its cheaper than selling (for nothing) and buying the next level.

I would say that you were lucky to be able to upgrade for goods and suspect that was an error on the part of the devs which is why the option was quickly taken away, after all if they're looking to make money then allowing something which was paid for to be upgraded for goods when the next paid for level is available wouldn't make good business sense.

DeletedUser1453

the cost of upgrading a Magic Residence was exactly the same as to buy a new one from scratch. this was a couple of months ago, (nobody going to do that???) when they announced that the current format of tournaments being played as a FS with combined efforts gaining a blue print it was exciting. Problem is we have now had about 3 rounds of tourney's and it's been uncovered that you cant even get close to that level of reward. At the moment mine are still there but in hindsight, I would never have built them.

DeletedUser803

the cost of upgrading a Magic Residence was exactly the same as to buy a new one from scratch. this was a couple of months ago, (nobody going to do that???) when they announced that the current format of tournaments being played as a FS with combined efforts gaining a blue print it was exciting. Problem is we have now had about 3 rounds of tourney's and it's been uncovered that you cant even get close to that level of reward. At the moment mine are still there but in hindsight, I would never have built them.

thanks for your reply,
with my new self imposed ban on buying any more diamonds for this game, I guess I'll never upgrade it then......ho hum...

DeletedUser2456

my team have made the whole effert of doing many has we can ,and its a impossible task to get even half way. I like you would never have bought if know could not get upgrades ,and my team didn't buy my houses I did ,so it should my quest as some of team not got these houses (they had more sense) yet expecting them to waste all their goods in touruments , just another way to force you to buy diamonds ,so only thing you can do is sell one ( I know you lose a lot of men ) then build normal one and upgrade till get men back ,at least you can upgrade , shame on inno for being so bloody greedy over few men ,

DeletedUser1829

Have a little more patience. It has being hinted that update 1.24 might see a change in relation to achieving blueprints.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
my team have made the whole effert of doing many has we can ,and its a impossible task to get even half way. I like you would never have bought if know could not get upgrades ,and my team didn't buy my houses I did ,so it should my quest as some of team not got these houses (they had more sense) yet expecting them to waste all their goods in touruments , just another way to force you to buy diamonds ,so only thing you can do is sell one ( I know you lose a lot of men ) then build normal one and upgrade till get men back ,at least you can upgrade , shame on inno for being so bloody greedy over few men ,

Maybe the problem is that your try as many as you can.
I am also in a fellowship on a world where we got to 3/4 of the 6th chest.
you might say wohoo thats not so special, but you have to consider that guilds highest ranked member is still in chapter 4. and many in chapter II

While I won't claim you can make it, instead of doing many you should do less, less but far.
The first round rewards you with 36 points, the 6th round with 1512 points and a 3k cumulative.

everyone chipped in some points at that guild I think the highest round taken was round 5. maybe 1 person round 6. sevaral of us did 4-5 provinces.

The points we accumulated were like:
16.8k - 9.4 - 9.1 - 9.0 - 7.5 - 6.5 - 3.7, 3.3 - 3.3 - 3.3 - 3.0 - 3.0 - 3.0 - 3.0 - 3.0, 2,2 - 2.2 - 1.8 - 1.5 - 1.5 - 1.4 - 1.1 - 0.6 - 0.1 - 0.03 - 0.03k

The main difficulty is to get everyone working together. but if you all work together even newbies can reach a good result as you can see. So a decked out guild can reach exceptional results.

DeletedUser2456

Maybe the problem is that your try as many as you can.
I am also in a fellowship on a world where we got to 3/4 of the 6th chest.
you might say wohoo thats not so special, but you have to consider that guilds highest ranked member is still in chapter 4. and many in chapter II

While I won't claim you can make it, instead of doing many you should do less, less but far.
The first round rewards you with 36 points, the 6th round with 1512 points and a 3k cumulative.

everyone chipped in some points at that guild I think the highest round taken was round 5. maybe 1 person round 6. sevaral of us did 4-5 provinces.

The points we accumulated were like:
16.8k - 9.4 - 9.1 - 9.0 - 7.5 - 6.5 - 3.7, 3.3 - 3.3 - 3.3 - 3.0 - 3.0 - 3.0 - 3.0 - 3.0, 2,2 - 2.2 - 1.8 - 1.5 - 1.5 - 1.4 - 1.1 - 0.6 - 0.1 - 0.03 - 0.03k

The main difficulty is to get everyone working together. but if you all work together even newbies can reach a good result as you can see. So a decked out guild can reach exceptional results.
well tat was good going on your teams part and yours , but why has a archmage would I expect my smaller team players and some of bigger ones that don't have these magic houses ,use all there goods to help me get a blue print ,they don't need it ,they didn't buy the houses or want them , but on last tournament we all done it just to see if can be done ,its impossible , and shouldn't be so hard , only get a few extra men from it ,its not like getting crown jewels , it really is a stupid idea in the first place ,

CrazyWizard

Shaman
well tat was good going on your teams part and yours , but why has a archmage would I expect my smaller team players and some of bigger ones that don't have these magic houses ,use all there goods to help me get a blue print ,they don't need it ,they didn't buy the houses or want them , but on last tournament we all done it just to see if can be done ,its impossible , and shouldn't be so hard , only get a few extra men from it ,its not like getting crown jewels , it really is a stupid idea in the first place ,
According to timon, they going to introduce something that make all players will start to create foam around there mouth because they want them that much, what this special "reason" is aint yet told.

DeletedUser

Being told that there's a special reason why they've implemented yet another thing gets boring. Why can't this special reason have been implemented at the time blueprints originally came out and not as an add-on after the event.