• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Magic Academy

gypsylore

Spellcaster
Could there not be a safety mechanism so that you do not click on the academy and claim the spells before needed as has happened many times to members of my fellowship in this latest quest. So very annoying and time consuming .

DeletedUser2383

A way that works at the moment is to remove it from the road (not always possible I know)... I have clicked on so many different buildings before I should have..

Your suggestion is a very good idea though- support!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2884

If you use the building move feature before you collect frozen crystals you can scroll the map and collect snowflakes without accidentally collecting from any building. Really the last thing we need is more clicks confirmations before completing an action.

gypsylore

Spellcaster
Thanks for your input Nickilli,i don't think that 1 click to confirm that you indeed want the spell would tip the scales in any way and its not collecting snowflakes that is the problem,its scrolling around your city and accidently claiming the spells as you do so.

DeletedUser2884

You are right gypsylore one more click confirmation would not tip the scales they are already tipped to far into requiring multi clicks in my opinion.
What would tip it further is when after they add it to the MA then someone will cry about accidently collecting coins or supplies or goods and then every building would then require a second click.