• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Mage and Ambassador

DeletedUser203

I could not find it with the search-button but what is it an ambassador and a mage are actually doing in this game? What do you need to know, it is wise to be on a certain level before accepting it?

DeletedUser195

Ambassador can invite and accept invitations, the Mage is like the Archmage, somewhat, by that I mean he can do just about what the Founder/Archmage can do, ie.. make changes to players rank, change the profile description of Fellowship.

If you read the Wiki, go under the topic of Fellowships, finally click on the subject of Fellowships Title and Rights, it will explain all you need to know about the duties of each.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser277

There is a reasonable guide to the different fellowship roles which is accessible from the Members tab of the fellowship box.

Screenshot_1_zps9rugrdjc.jpg

DeletedUser203

Great, thank you both! Hadn't realised those were there. I'm invited to become a Mage but first wanted to know what was involved :)
I have agreed now so I'll find out....