• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Lost Production Boost Percentage

DeletedUser2413

I may be wrong, but the last time I checked a few weeks ago my production boost percentages were 700%, 700% and 693% [for marble, crystal and elixir]. It sticks in my mind because I only had one boost to gain before all of my production boosts were at the maximum. Today I earned what I thought was going to be my last boost [for elixir], but for some reason it gave me a boost from 686% to 693% - still one final boost to go!!!

Is there any way to check if my elixir boost had been set back a step for any reason? The only thing that I can think of is that I upgraded my Main Hall just recently. Could there be a hidden bug somewhere?

This is not the first time this has happened - I have suspected losing boost percentages before, but was never quite sure, as I had never recorded the values. Thought I'd just been wrong. This time, as it was only the one step to go, I am pretty darn sure I am right!!

I'd appreciate if you could look into this for me.

Surbian
Arch Magician's Circle

DeletedUser3781

Perhaps you upgraded some Ancient Wonders? They use up relics so your boosts might go down.

DeletedUser2413

Ah...that could be the case, Trufsonia! I never even thought of it...