• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Losing armories

dennise

Soothsayer
I have just lost my second armory in a couple of weeks. I tried to move and upgrade but I couldn't find a big enough space and when I tried to move it back it disappeared. What am I doing wrong?

dennise

Soothsayer
Things are escalating. I tried building another armory and it said the space was already occupied, even though there was nothing showing. I moved it and got the message the building I was trying to move didn't exist. I tried clicking on it to see how long it would take to build and nothing happened. Maybe my old armory is in hiding and sabotaging things.

dennise

Soothsayer
The old armory has reappeared and the new one disappeared. It looks like I will have to make sure I have plenty of space before I try to move anything.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
I assume you are playing on computer as on the app we have the building outline view which makes it far easier to move any building.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @dennise May I recommend a Cache Clear on your device which SHOULD (hopefully) cure the disappearing/reappearing graphics! :D

Kind Regards

Herodite

dennise

Soothsayer
I don't think it's a problem with the graphics. The new armory was clearly there and I moved it a few times but the computer kept saying it couldn't find it. When the old one reappeared the new one disappeared.