• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

User Interface Login button size

Hi everyone, I hope you are all well. I would like to see the size of the login button on Android mobile at the screen to select Elves. When I start the game I have to login on this screen but sometimes I have hit the elves button and had to go all the way through the tutorial, or at least until I get a chance to exit the game. I would like to see the size of the button increased by X 2 and moved to near the middle. I have tried to add a screen shot so you know what I have the issue with, but I think the file size was too large. I know this is an easy fix and hope to see it implemented as soon as possible. Many thanks.

PSX_20210715_203248.jpg
PSX_20210715_203248.jpg

Ruprecht

Adventurer
How odd your app starts from that screen.

The 1st time the app is run you should get this one with the big login button in the top right corner:
Screenshot_2021-07-16-11-38-18.jpg

After creating a city it should start on the actual login screen:
Screenshot_2021-07-16-11-39-39.jpg

I've tried a few times to make mine start from the race select screen but can't. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstall the app?