• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Log in but game not loading

DeletedUser

Hello, I've been trying to log in to play and for some reason my game won't load. I play on the English/American server in Arendyll. It lets me log in but then there is just a blue screen and nothing else will load. Is anyone else having this issue? Hope this can be fixed quickly.

DeletedUser815

Hi Adranis,

Thank you for letting us know of your problem. Could you clear the cache on the browser you use, then try logging in to the game again? If that does not allow you to log on, then please let me know as soon as possible.

DeletedUser

Hey I cleared the cache and at first it didn't work but then I shut Firefox down and reloaded the page and about 6 or 7 different browsers popped open. Once I shut the duplicate ones down it loaded fine. Thanks for the assist!

DeletedUser815

Hi Adranis,

Thank you for replying so quickly. I am very happy that you are now able to log in to the game again :) and that my small piece of advise led you to a solution.

I will mark this thread as "not a bug" but will leave it open for anyone else who may experience the same problem.