• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

List of Ancient Wonders

• Thread starter Deleted User - 182073
  • Start date

Deleted User - 182073

Hello all,

My idea is to have a link or a button to press to show you a list of all of the ancient wonders that you have contributed to and how much KP you gave each one. Another game that I played in (which shall remain nameless), used this method for their greater buildings and I found it very useful. In Elvenar, if I want to contribute to someone's Ancient Wonder and I haven't kept a list (which I rarely do :D ), I have to go to their city and check each of their Wonders to see if I have already contributed and how much. I think this could be a great addition and streamline the process making it easier for you to keep track of the contributions you've made and to who (whom?). :cool:

DeletedUser5306

Yes, keeping track of your donations should indeed be available as this would be a great help!

cwgiii

Shaman
This is a great idea. May I also suggest to keep track by level of a particular AW. As they upgrade, it can be confusing, especially if you did not qualify for rewards at any particular level from donations.

Deleted User - 182073

Couldn't agree more. If this is not possible at least letting us know whose AW it was that we were one of the most valuable helpers for in that pop-up window would be also helpful.

I definitely agree that this would also be a great help