• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

library

where oh where has the moonstone library main building gone, it has taken ages to build up all the requirements and now it doesnt come into crafting anymore, instead i am having to waste everything, to do the winter event, this is surely done on purpose not happy at all

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @TravelerSuzyq55745 as long as you haven't one already placed in your city or in your inventory this will turn up in your Crafting Menu. Try and make sure that your Crafting Menu is also timed so you don't miss a rotation. It's definitely still able to be crafted so be patient, it will appear eventually. I think all in all, it took me 6mths to craft! :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

rock stream

Scholar
With the downgrading of the library benefits you may want to take a hard look if you really still want it.

Laurelin

Sorcerer
@TravelerSuzyq55745 : Just to reassure you (although it doesn't make the irritation of having to abide by the vagaries of the RNG any more bearable...), I've seen at least three different pieces of the Set recently (as in during the past two seeks), including the main building more than once, in both of my secondary Cities (both in Chapter II), on US Sinya Arda and on Beta - so the Library itself is certainly still appearing reasonably frequently. The fact that I can't afford to Craft any of the Set pieces - not even a Mana Plant or Gum Tree! - in either of those Cities is besides the point... heh.

I'd second the points made above by others, and it also helps, as you may already know, not only to Craft every (non-repeating and unique) building you see in Crafting, to thin down the possible choices you'll see in future, but also to complete (with Time-boosters if necessary) and collect any in-progress buildings before you log out, so that the buildings slot is left empty and thus able to generate a new choice ready for the next time you log in. The same applies to Pet Food and the 5-day Combat Booster buildings, too, of course - or any other repeating items you commonly need... :)