• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Level on the fellowship overview page

blunt sword

Novice
What is the meaning or use of the "level" on the fellowship overview page? I am in 2 different fellowships at present and both show "level=0" .

FieryArien

Necromancer
Fellowship level is related to a new feature which is coming.
If you are interested in knowing more, here is the link to the spoilers section in our forum: News from beta
And if you happen to know German, you can read the newest info on their forums, because they already have it live: Announcement

Gargon667

Mentor
Did they make the German server the test rabbits now after the ENs kept complaining all the time about being beta2?

FieryArien

Necromancer
Did they make the German server the test rabbits now after the ENs kept complaining all the time about being beta2?
Lol, I wouldn’t hold my breath, if I were you. Next one will probably go here again.
From what I heard, sometimes a feature gets tested on other server than EN. We are special here, but maybe not that special. :D

Thagdal

Sorcerer
It is a German company so the German server should be the Guinea pigs. They probably have a bigger player base over there too with 7 worlds, so makes sense from a data collection point of view.