• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Let's talk Fellowships/Alliances - again........

DeletedUser3553

The role of the Fellowships should be an integral part of Elvenar - to encourage new players and to help existing members within their own Fellowships. The introduction of the Adventures is yet another key reason to belong to an active Fellowship.

So, can I propose (yet again), that the Elvenar Development team consider and (hopefully) enable the following:

1. Fellowship members can trade or transfer Relics;
  2. Fellowship members can trade or transfer Runes;
  3. Fellowship members can trade goods and supplies at whatever values they deem useful - especially to help the newer players develop more quickly;
  4. Fellowship members can trade or transfer Military forces. Personally, I've given up the fighting option as it seems far too complicated and biased against you ever winning. But, I have the facilities to make troops for the newer players;

For smaller players, taking part in the Tournaments and Adventures is a big deal. Naturally, they want to be active and play a part in the Fellowship success. If Elvenar is going to succeed in holding onto players, and making membership of a Fellowship worthwhile, then please consider the above.

I am personally frustrated at "earning" Runes that I cannot use, do not need and yet there are members of my Fellowship that need them. What exactly is the point of earning Runes for AWs that you haven't got and do not intend to use ??

Apart from that, love the Autumn colours in the "Nut Fest".......!!

DeletedUser2761

Not much to add to the above apart from "I totally agree"

Redberry

Seeker
Great suggestions, they would make fellowships that much more meaningful.

And on a different note - the new opening page is beautiful - a much better introduction to the game

DeletedUser3097

Fellowship members can trade goods and supplies at whatever values they deem useful - especially to help the newer players develop more quickly
Could this be open to abuse? I am thinking of a player having an alt account in the same fellowship as their main account.

What do others think?

Redberry

Seeker
What would it matter? It's not a strategy game or a war game and I really can't see how it could give massive unfair advantage to anyone. Put some limits on it if you want, but higher than the general trade limits and there must be a way of limiting trades to fellowship members only.

DeletedUser3032

Could this be open to abuse? I am thinking of a player having an alt account in the same fellowship as their main account.

What do others think?

Totally agree, but this the same thing which is going on NOW with KP and resources with alts. Why not give them something else to pass to each other. Nothing has been done so far on the abuse and rule breaking, just loads of pointless updates peeing people off!

It's a good idea though but it would be abused and not by those with alt accounts.

There are many people hopping between FS on a daily/weekly basis, getting trades and then buggering off to another FS to do the same thing. The idea proposed will make more people do this.

The way I suggest it works (mods take notes), is that the items do not get dumped on the city, they go through the mail system. In order to collect the items you need to donate something back of a set value. I think this should be introduced also for KP donations for AWs.

Since many FS use a mailing system for AW KP donations, wouldn't something introduced as a proper game feature be beneficial to the game? Instead of using mail.

Example:

1. I visit you, click wonder and donate 5 KP. Those 5 KP show as orange because they have been donated but not accepted.
2. You check mail, see that I have donated and your required to accept.
3. On clicking accept, a box is popped up requiring you to pick one of the Ancient Wonders the player has and then to pick 1 of 3 options.
Option 1: KP (1:1 ratio. If no KP available box is greyed out)
Option 2: Coins (Based on your current price of KP. If not enough coins box is greyed out)
Option 3: Resources (Based on current price of KP. If not enough resources of any T1,T2 and T3 box is greyed out)
When returning with KP, it sits in the mail until there is room for it in the Ancient Wonder or Upgrade has finished. Can be collected in stages. Cannot be distributed between wonders or research.
When returning with coins, it sits in the mail until there is room in the storage. Can be collected in stages if need be.
If all 3 boxes are greyed out, then the transfer of the original KP is returned to the originator AFTER 48hrs.

This would stop people AT LEAST getting FREE KP from dozens of alt accounts. There is actually a price on them.
Because the return price is based on your own, it would be the same as you buying the KP in the first place. So everyone's a winner. Apart from pushers.

Most FS have a mail system so all KP donated is returned, this might upset that system but you're not losing out anything. It just means you can return something else rather than KP, if your hard up and are needing them for research etc. But a built-in feature for trading these would be a nice addition to the game and will probably be the best thing received by the players since launch day!

With runes it's much easier. Same as trading resources. 1:4:8 ratio. JOB Done :)

It would be unwise to do this with troops because of the differences between Elves and Humans. Even though we can get event buildings which produce other races troops.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3032

Something like this
After you have received items, they are displayed in new tab.
You select which one you want to return, Player A donated 5 KP to my Golden Abyss.
I want to repay with KP to one of Player A wonders.
Select KP icon.
Select wonder.
Enter how much KP.
If less than 5 is entered the number will just decrease from the icon, until it reaches 0 and the debt has been paid. If in 48hrs they do not get repaid the items, they are sent back Player A, whatever is left.

When donating it would be possible to select a return item wanted or preferred AW to donate to. The 3 items (KP, Coins, Goods) would be pre-selected and the AW name entered which cannot be altered.

If returned items are to much to be directly debited into the AW or the coin storage, they show up in this window also. Allowing the player to collect when they are able to.

This image is pretty limiting as only space for 4 items. I dunno if this is a good thing or not. It could be designed to look like a list just like viewing trades.
image.png

DeletedUser4816

i dont like the idea,

swapping relics: then u can just do any tournament u like and trade the relics for the ones u need .. i like how i have to wait now untill the proper tournament to get the relics i want.

swapping runes: dont like this either, getting all the runes in a wonder isent that hard already .. so swapping runes would make it even more easier ..

swapping supplies and gold: yet again this is part off the game sometimes u just have to wait to get the amount of goods or sups/gold u need to do something.

swapping troops: this would lead to abuse i think, since many high lvl players can swap alot of troops to the newbies so they can do alot more in the tournament then they should.

DeletedUser3032

i dont like the idea,

swapping relics: then u can just do any tournament u like and trade the relics for the ones .. i like how i have to wait now untill the proper tournament to get the relics i want.

swapping runes: dont like this either, getting all the runes in a wonder isent that hard already .. so swapping runes would make it even more easier ..

swapping supplies and gold: yet again this is part off the game sometimes u just have to wait to get the amount of goods or sups/gold u need to do something.

swapping troops: this would lead to abuse i think, since many high lvl players can swap alot of troops to the newbies so they can do alot more in the tournament then they should.

All fair points and I agree it's easy enough already.

Relic swapping would come in handy during events, if the newer players have not been here long enough to get enough relics for the spell quests. They may have only done 10 provinces and not got many of the required ones. Probably the only good point though because once you hit max boost, they are only really needed for AW upgrades.

I think the idea is good but for the use of KP trading for wonders. Since most of us use some system within an FS to donate KP and then get it back, it's become a major part of the game but Inno have not capitalised on this and made an inbuilt feature of it.

Even if it was just a popup box with the last persons name who donated, the wonder they want donated to and the quantity they donated. (Archmage can set maximum). It would keep the mail system free, stop the messages being deleted by accident and stop the lag when the messages are like in the 200's.