• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Let us choose which world gets the gift ... (Black Friday)

Jixel

Spellcaster
It's nice to get a gift, I'm not complaining about that ...

But, I have two cities (in Arendyll and Winyandor) - one is my main active city, and one is basically on hold. Guess which one got the gift ?

(I opened them up in two tabs and clicked the respective login buttons one after the other ... since I had no way of knowing that there was a random gift coming up, there was no reason for me to carefully log in to the active city first to ensure it got the gift)

It would be nice if there was a way to transfer the gift to the other city ...

DeletedUser1874

It's been like that for the past surprise gift as well, the Anniversary Unicorn... and we've been told "no". Apparently it's impossible to use a "claim" button instead, and it's impossible for support to delete the the unicorn from a world and give it to another world, even if it hasn't been places yet... :rolleyes:

cwgiii

Shaman
As Vetrinus mentioned, this has happened in the past, unfortunately.

Lesson learned: it is good to get in the habit of ALWAYS log in to a primary account first, to prevent this from happening. It happens so rarely, that it seems silly to create this habit, but it can prevent an unhappy surprise.