• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Less is more

DeletedUser3337

Do we now need moderator approval to post?
Is this control not getting a bit over the top?

QupaZYz.jpg

DeletedUser3097

You posted in the Community Contest section which is set to needing moderator approval so contestants can post their entries without others seeing.

Please see your in-box.

DeletedUser3337

You are using the Announcement Post as a place where - next Monday the mysterious investigation game will begin?
Or will you create a new Post for this, within the section?

I have been a Moderator as well, yes who would ever guess .. and I set up games like this as well.
But we did not use the Announcement Post as the space, where the actual game would take place.

DeletedUser3337

You have proven what I expected @Dizzy Lizzie , it is not about the Community Contest section.
Because a Sherlock Holmes image is very much On Topic in this thread.
And even more because it refers to the previous cat picture posted on that thread.
You can keep deleting my posts, you can keep giving me warningspoints, you can keep trying to provoke me as much as you like.
You will not never take away my smile. :D

@Brienne This one was for you:

Aha ! Something's afoot . (and it's not 12 inches ;))

images
That's all folks !

Let me take a closer look at those paws, have they been leaving smelly prints all over this forum???
9781479426980_FC__83726.1496429884.500.700.jpg

And yes all of what I posted here IS ontopic :p