• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Last Loggin Time Fellows

DeletedUser5319

Can we get a Last Loggin indicator for fellowships? To know who is inactive and who isnt?

cwgiii

Shaman
I have not found a way to do this directly in game.

However, I have built a manual workaround though. I created a spreadsheet that captures lots of data, including tracking of my fellow's participation. As a fellow "polishes" for Neighborly Help, I get a notification from the system. I then mark it in my spread sheet. Each notification is time stamped with the game time, if that timing actually matters to you. The only problem with this collection method is that there is a limit to the number of notifications that show. I am a frequent player (multiple times a day). So, this is not an issue for me. But, it would definitely be a limiting factor for those that only log in once a day. I have also experienced this limitation when I am off-line for an extended amount of time (like vacation). So, our fellowship backs this process up by replying to a "circular message" that I created for said purpose. This way I have a double check.

The spreadsheet is work to keep up, but it is worth it to me. There are several templates out there on the web from various long term fellowships. But I started mine from scratch before I saw any of those and mine serves my particular needs well. I also keep track of KP donated to my AWs (so I can return in kind), my active neighbors for NH and trading purposes, available provinces for scouting and relics to prepare for event quests efficiently, interesting players/cities for recruiting purposes, on and on.....

One tip that I have found helpful in game is the "who" function withing the chat window. If you type this in the window, the system returns the fellows that are currently on-line. That does not mean that they are sitting in front of their device at the time, but it can be an indication of who is active. I find it particularly helpful if I need to trade goods quickly.

Not the answers that you were probably looking for, but there may be a tidbit or two that can help.

DeletedUser4528

Can we get a Last Loggin indicator for fellowships? To know who is inactive and who isnt?

Whilst this would be useful, is in not the type of information that would be made public.

My own Fellowship makes a note of the players Ranking Points each week, and then once a month it can be easily checked who may not have been active, A quick message to those players would then confirm if they are active or not.

DeletedUser5319

But that seems like such a neesh, not make that note system part of the fellowship details. Plus these details would be only visible to the archmage

Lelanya

Mentor
A mod just hinted it is a privacy protection issue so we need to respect that; especially considering we game on the International server. I track visits as cwgii suggests it's only glitchy when a large patch goes thru. In that case I get someone else to help and cross check. High level FSs also track scores BTW. I am very grateful for the extra 1.8 pages we've been given. THANK YOU for that Inno

firerock

Enchanter
Well it was suggested before that a colour coding system would be helpful, so if you have logged in in the last 3 days green, 3-7 days yellow, 7+ red. this would be handy and cant see it encroaching privacy, especially if you state it in terms and conditions.