• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Other Last-chance window for ended events

• Thread starter DeletedUser3023
  • Start date

How do you find the events?

• 100% fun, no criticism at all

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • I agree with some of the points in this post

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have criticisms, but not the ones in this post (please comment)

• I don't bother with the events

• Making polls for the sake of it is silly

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

DeletedUser3023

When a person logs in for the first time after an event ends, I suggest they get a pop-up message like:

"The event is over - do you want to spend your remaining points? (You don't get to keep them if not!)"​

Just in case they for whatever reason weren't able to log in during the last day or didn't realise that all their points would instantly disappear when the time ran out (I forgot this was a case since life's throwing a bunch of stuff at me right now, including illness).

...Also, all in all, I think the events should be less punishing as a whole. Aren't they meant to be fun things?
  • Many of the quests take 2 days minimum to complete and they pop up without warning
  • You HAVE to save up points and wait to see if there's a prize you really want (and 500 can fail to get you an item, so you really want at least 1000 aside)
  • The thumbnails for prizes are so tiny that you often can't tell what the prize is on the day
Seeking out spoilery forum threads can help rectify this, but shouldn't the game be doing that? Being unable to get the item you want because it appears too early, not being able to make out what the tiny little thumbnail's of, and having to wait days to finish a quest only for the next one to be a pain... This is not fun.

I generally enjoy the game, but the festive events feel like more of a chore than a bonus, especially as I got over 100 KP more than I need when completing quests, don't have enough space to place my new items, and lost the 2000 points I had saved without going on one last spending spree.