• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Lack of diamonds for research.

Al Fab

Novice
3 days in but stuck... can't get to unlock trader research as I need 540 diamonds. No-one to trade with tho as neighbourhood is after trader. Where can you get diamonds without buying?

m4rt1n

Adept
3 days in but stuck... can't get to unlock trader research as I need 540 diamonds. No-one to trade with tho as neighbourhood is after trader. Where can you get diamonds without buying?

No tech in the game requires diamond use to unlock, I assume as you say playing for 3 days you are very new to the game so ch1 trying to unlock the trader. Check each goods needed, coins, supplies, maybe marble, steel or planks also.

Diamonds needed will show if you lack one or more of the resources needed to unlock the tech, that are readily available to be produced.

Have you added the kp needed also?

Last edited:

Al Fab

Novice
I'm using the mobile version, yes I have all the things you mentioned as you can see in the screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230816-234104_Elvenar.jpg
    Screenshot_20230816-234104_Elvenar.jpg
    809.9 KB · Views: 53

m4rt1n

Adept
I'm using the mobile version, yes I have all the things you mentioned as you can see in the screenshot.

From what I see, you need to add the 12 kp, it appears you have that so press the 12 kp then all should be ok.

Symbol is the book of Knowledge Points. (KP) Red book with gold banding.

Your screenshot even has a pointer showing what to press, hope all works, if not contact support via the settings menu.

Last edited:

Al Fab

Novice
Thank you Martin, that worked, I'd assumed the top 540 diamonds showing was part of the items required, otherwise why put it there! A bit misleading for us noobs...
Thanks again.

m4rt1n

Adept
Thank you Martin, that worked, I'd assumed the top 540 diamonds showing was part of the items required, otherwise why put it there! A bit misleading for us noobs...
Thanks again.

Yes the diamond amount is for not completing all the requirements, but I assure you it is possible in the game to play for free and use earned diamonds wisely, I suggest expansions, an extra builder and to upgrade the magic academy when you get there. Happy to help. :)

kimkimkim

Summoner
3 days in and you already have over 200kp in your bar........I'm shocked o_O