• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Knowledge Sharing

DCnotPC

Novice
Hi folks,

having maxed out our Tournament & Spire Archive Perks our fellowship is now progressing the Knowledge Sharing levels & wondered how other fellowships were managing the bonus KP allocations. my thoughts are;

a) leave it to players to randomly spend them (simple but I fear they would just go unspent)
b) nominate one team player each week to get everyone's bonus points - keep a list so every player gets a turn
c) use them as a Prize to players who achieve certain team goals, highest Tourney points, 1st to top of the Spire, etc.

I am probably favouring b), maybe with occasional c). Easy'ish to administer, and explain to the players. weekly mail advising the nominated player

any thoughts or advice?

m4rt1n

Adept
My fellowship uses them in the swap threads we have running constantly, but there are other methods of swapping kp, it is worth doing so fellows gain the runes and kp instants offered for helping others.

Jake65

Sage
We started off giving to the next player in the alphabetical fellowship list but this didn't work if some members were inactive for a while as the next down the list lost out.
We now just have swapping partners which seems to be working well. No admin involved :)

Shadow Mike

Soothsayer
We started off giving to the next player in the alphabetical fellowship list but this didn't work if some members were inactive for a while as the next down the list lost out.
We now just have swapping partners which seems to be working well. No admin involved :)
Same here.

SkyRider99

Immortal
When most AW upgrades require >1,000 KP the issue of what to do with one or two KP instants becomes irrelevant. :)

Enjoy.