• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question knowledge points

trucky050

Novice
i need to research buildings but it says i need to use diamonds to buy missing kp, my kp line is full, i am finding this game too hard to follow

Gargon667

Mentor
you don´t need diamonds to buy KP, if you have KP you can just put them in, if you have filled in all the KP, you probably lack some other resource for activating the tech.
If you can post a screenshot it would make it easier.

cwgiii

Shaman
Be aware that Diamonds are relatively rare to obtain in game. Many folks would not spend them on KP, but would reserve them for very special items or situations.

Diamonds can be bought. In which case, they are available as you cash allows.

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
Also, just be aware, you will always see a big blue button inviting you to spend diamonds, if you've run out of any resource to do something, but that doesn't mean that the standard practice is to complete the task using them. Diamonds are the premium currency. Inno would like to invite you to use them as that is how they make money, but nothing requires them. They are just a way of doing something in a hurry if you'd rather not wait.

Julian

Sorcerer
Best use for diamonds: upgrading the builder, upgrading the magic academy and buying premium expansions.