• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Just the usual annoyances.

Pauly7

Magus
Not being able to move buildings makes Elvenar very very boring. It means we have limited creativity and our cities stay the same for weeks at a time, not only that but the designs all cluster into one most efficient design. Innogames knows this, their entire design philosophy was to make us all design the most efficient city for the human or elf variant of cities. It makes cities boring to look at though, and there is no possibility of flexibility, it's just too much work. Plus it means Innogames cannot ask for players to make creative city designs for contests and all that fun stuff one might expect from a game.
I just want to mention this point because the only reason I play the game is to make a creative city design. Whilst it is not for everyone, because you don't get half the ranking points than you otherwise do, it is completely possible if that is what is important to you.

DeletedUser441

Oh @Brienne! I was already wondering where you are :D
You always made me smile on forum!
I am very happy to hear that I make you smile.
images
As the saying goes "Smile and the world smiles with you" :)=:)=:)=:) It's infectious. Pass it on. :D

DeletedUser3337

@Brienne, in a thread about annoyances we tok about smiling :p (dat is sooo off-topic lol)
Hey!!! Why are you reading this, you are not Brienne!

This one is more On-topic *giggles*

latest

DeletedUser3097

(dat is sooo off-topic lol)

So true- back on topic please!

Not being able to move buildings makes Elvenar very very boring. It means we have limited creativity and our cities stay the same for weeks at a time, not only that but the designs all cluster into one most efficient design. Innogames knows this, their entire design philosophy was to make us all design the most efficient city for the human or elf variant of cities. It makes cities boring to look at though, and there is no possibility of flexibility, it's just too much work. Plus it means Innogames cannot ask for players to make creative city designs for contests and all that fun stuff one might expect from a game.

2. There is a treasure in this city. The only reason I click on that treasure is to get rid of the annoying popup. It's not a treasure. We know that and Innogames knows that, because in quests Innogames asks us to donate a small amount of resources, and the small amount we have to donate is twice what Innogames claims is a treasure in a city.

3. Relics, I don't really use them, apart from needing to make spells for various quests. If I do the quests.

4. Events that require me to be in game for extended periods of time. I have given up on them, because I don't have extended periods of time to play in a day. So if a quest asks me to do 100 Beverages, and I have 10 Workshops that can take me 3 days to complete, because I don't have hours in a day spare for a game. Those delays mean not being able to complete events.

5. Compulsory quests that stop me progressing because I don't do them from one Age to the next Age, so I have to ask Customer Support to delete the compulsory quests from the previous Age. I don't think any quests should be compulsory, make them all cycle through an Age, then once a new Age starts make new ones cycle through, rather than have to bother Customer Support.