• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Joining A Fellowship

McBratty

Enchanter
Its been ages since I was at the beginning stages of the game so cant remember. What size does your city have to be before you can join a Fellowship? My sister started playing and Ive sent her an invitation but it isnt showing up at her end. Any input would be greatly appreciated. :))

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
This is the latest information I have, hopefully I didn't get lost in all different changes. New cities have to wait until chapter 2 before joining a fellowship, and wait until chapter 3 before any crafting can be done, and wait until chapter 4 before doing anything with the tournament or AWs, and also have to wait until chapter 5 before they can touch the Spire. And all of those also require a research to be completed, so they are not automatically available as soon as they enter those chapters.

Jake65

Sage
This is the latest information I have, hopefully I didn't get lost in all different changes. New cities have to wait until chapter 2 before joining a fellowship, and wait until chapter 3 before any crafting can be done, and wait until chapter 4 before doing anything with the tournament or AWs, and also have to wait until chapter 5 before they can touch the Spire. And all of those also require a research to be completed, so they are not automatically available as soon as they enter those chapters.
For some reason this reads (in my head at least) like a call centre menu:
For fellowships, dial 2
For crafting press 3
To take part in tournaments dial 4 and for the spire press 5.
To hear these options again dial * or hold for the next available operator.
:D

SkyRider99

Immortal
1671014331254.png