• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Issue with graphics

DeletedUser4963

I would post this in the bug thread but it has been closed and I'm not sure where else to post it.

The graphics sometimes are very jumpy (assumed connection and laptop speed though) and recently the perception of building placement is wrong. I find this especially with planks and marble that one is in front of/behind another when it shouldn't be. This doesn't go away by refresh or moving buildings back and forth.

Additionally I don't always receive prizes from tournaments when it says I have, this also happens with goods but is usually fixed with a couple of refreshes.

Has anyone else had these issues?

m4rt1n

Adept
I get the odd misalignment of graphics now and again but it usually rectifies it's self fairly quickly, by switching tabs.

My machine does have a dedicated amd graphics card so that could be why the issue is not big. I will say though it has always occured, even when my city was small and new, especially with some of the smaller event buildings like the flower cage.

@Lelanya when was an additional row of space added as I never noticed.

Pauly7

Magus
Yeah I don't think that the buildings appearing wrongly is due to graphics or memory problems. I just put that down to a small glitch in the matrix.

I have to say, whilst it still happens sometimes to me it doesn't happen all the time like it used to a couple of months ago. Back then my city was picking on certain buildings to appear on top of something that they shouldn't. I could usually pick it up and put it down to fix it, but then often when I looked back it would be doing it again... After a while I'd end up deleting the building or moving it somewhere else when I got too annoyed with it.

These days I just get an occasional random occurrence that then rights itself. It's sometimes like that with roads not appearing to be properly connected as well.

DeletedUser4963

Yeah I don't think that the buildings appearing wrongly is due to graphics or memory problems. I just put that down to a small glitch in the matrix.

Back then my city was picking on certain buildings to appear on top of something that they shouldn't. I could usually pick it up and put it down to fix it, but then often when I looked back it would be doing it again... After a while I'd end up deleting the building or moving it somewhere else when I got too annoyed with it.

I don't think it is the medium the game is run through either, it doesn't change on chrome, fire fox or safari. Plus after the most recent update these glitches wouldn't right themselves.

Its a level 6 planks and level 4 marble, I could delete and do them again, but id rather not. I think on next expansion I will rearrange and place them somewhere else. when they are separated it is ok.
I also get that with roads too.

Lelanya

Mentor
I get the odd misalignment of graphics now and again but it usually rectifies it's self fairly quickly, by switching tabs.

My machine does have a dedicated amd graphics card so that could be why the issue is not big. I will say though it has always occured, even when my city was small and new, especially with some of the smaller event buildings like the flower cage.

@Lelanya when was an additional row of space added as I never noticed.
When they released Halfling chapter

DeletedUser4963

Bob kek
Place your marble and planks on the outside edge of your city and always pick them up at the base of the building.
I had the pleasure of viewing peasants walking on the roof of an armory. Sadly my pic was too fuzzy to share :(

Aha I had that for a short while too. the graphics issues don't stop the game so I'm not too bothered it just an annoyance. they are at the edge (mostly) when I get more space I will replace them.