• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Is there a list somewhere of the requests you get from npcs?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2886
  • Start date

DeletedUser2886

Basically i have 3 provinces at 7/8 and I dont want to complete them only for the game to give me a new task of "complete 3 provinces" or "solve 3 problems" immediately after.

Apart from those provinces I am struggling to win a battle in any of the other provinces due to being vastly outnumbered on squadsize (even though i have the biggest possible squadsize available to me atm and have armory and barracks at level 3 each)

so yeah a complete list of what is gonna be asked for would be nice to plan ahead

DeletedUser363

There isn't a complete list unless another member has compiled one, but if a request has a decline button then they usually reappear if you decline them (even though they say they won't)
The only one I repeatedly see is complete 1 province, not 3

There are no lists.....but you don't have to do those tasks...there should be a decline button, they'll come up again...and again...but just decline the ones you don't want to do....there will be some tasks you can't decline, but usually not the one's you're describing there.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
I remember I had "complete a province", "win 3 encounters" and "solve 4 encounters" that I made in loop when I wanted to enhance the benefits of my encounters... they were all from the 25 declinable ones that you were able to loop in at will...

DeletedUser2886

oh so if something comes up you dont wanna do and you decline it another one will come up straight away? and the one you declined will come back later?

DeletedUser2886

Im actually pretty pissed right now I trained all my troops up to have like over 60 and went into a 15 vs 17 (enemy) squadsize battle and selected auto fight. I have never lost any encounter of this size difference before. Anyway it was a defeat...sigh now I have to train a crap load more of troops

DeletedUser363

oh so if something comes up you dont wanna do and you decline it another one will come up straight away? and the one you declined will come back later?
Yes, as long as it has a decline button on it

DeletedUser2886

i just had my forst problem of upgrading a house and having to sell something else in the city cause no room. when I did my culture bonus dropped from 160 to 150