• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived iOS app - wrong trades order in Trader after app upgrade

FieryArien

Necromancer
Please see the screenshot, it explain everything. There are no filters active, I just opened the trader screen and scrolled a bit down to find good section to illustrate the problem.
25EFA308-3831-4CE3-83EF-7589C318E1D3.jpeg

- It SEEMS to me the trade rating doesn’t take the 50% fee into account and as a result it rates such trades way better than it should.
- Yesterday afternoon/evening I upgraded the app to the latest version. I probably didn’t use trader after that. Today morning I noticed this problem, so I SUPPOSE it’s related to the app upgrade.

EDIT: When I open the same city in web browser, the trades are sorted in usual way. The bug is NOT present there.

Deleted User - 1634960

The app Trader is not taking into account the Trading Fee (for undiscovered players) when listing the Trades. The ! indicates that a fee is being charged. ;)

Deleted User - 106219

Yes, that's the point. The app Trader is not taking into account the Trader Fee, when it should, the way the PC Trader takes it into account. Thus the app Trader is msleading.

FieryArien

Necromancer
@Rilian, please check out the screenshot again. Particularly the “100 gems for 600 crystals”. It’s labeled 2 stars and it’s placed among “100 gems for 400 crystal” trades, but it should have been labeled 1 star and placed way lower. Until today such trade had been labeled 1 star in the app. In browser it’s still labeled 1 star.

I’m reporting a change in the way Trader labels and sorts trades. It’s such a bad change that I’m convinced that it’s a bug.

Deleted User - 1634960

I did not say it was not a bug. I said that the cause is that the app Trader is not accounting properly for the fee. The 100 Gems for 600 Crystals trade mentioned is, to the person who posted the Trade, exactly the same as the 100 Gems for 400 Crystals Trades. The Trade has the ! on it, showing that a fee is being charged.

m4rt1n

Adept
I will say it is a bug with the app, first pic coming from PC, give me a moment and I'll post the app picture shortly.
elvenar trader 1.png

Edit here it is.

IMG_1274.PNG

@Rilian I hope you can see the issue now and pass it on, 1* trades have become 3* trades on the app and trade order is all over the place following the latest update, thank you. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser3097

The Trader appears to be accounting for the trading fee now but the trades are not correctly sorted. Can anyone else confirm this?

DeletedUser3097

As this issue is now resolved, I will archive this thread.