• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Invisible Halloween Frogs

Sir Derf

Adept
I have a Fellow who has not yet placed his Mercenary Camp, and he is winning Frogs in the current event. I assume these are accumulating in a giant pile behind his Main Hall, and will suddenly appear when he has either placed his Mercenary Camp, or after he has researched Frogs. Yes?

Hey, whaddya know... This time I actually am asking for a friend...

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
You never know where a frog can hide... How is your fellow doing in terms of princes? I think he got a lot of frogs looking like humans, and elves.

Those frogs can have some, reptile, friends too, and do a living without a ceiling!

Now to be serious. Although you do not have a mercenary camp, you can still hold troops that belongs there thanks to event buildings.

MinervaOz

Enchanter
They are usable even without the merc camp. If you've got troops you can use them - think of frogs and vallorian guards from the brown bear, vallorian guards from vallorian valor, or orc strats from GotOS - all usable before you've researched them or got the 'proper' military building.

Pauly7

Magus
Yes, any troops that you receive don't technically need the Merc Camp to store them. They are only usually produced there. Any bonus troops you collect from alternative buildings still accumulate in your army camp (visit the second tab on any of the barracks, training camp or merc camp). In the same way you can place Grounds of the Orc Strategist or Vallorian Valour buildings and happily collect those troops, even before you have a Training Grounds or Merc Camp.

Much as @MinervaOz said... I was just expanding a little.