• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Invalid certificate

DeletedUser1655

Game version: __ v1.0.10-(8d01b7a) (2016-03-03 9:26)
Game world: __ winyandor ( though I think it will be both)
Browser + version: __ Firefox 45.0
Flash Player version: __ v1.0.10-(8d01b7a) (2016-03-03 9:26)
Operating System: __ windows 10
Screen resolution: __ 1366 x 768
Account name: __ Melven
Humans or Elves: __ Elves

Reproducibility: __ 2/5 = happens randomly

When playing the game I have now had on several occassions the game hangs for a period of time then firefox opens a new screen saying that elvinars creators have set up the website incorrectly with an invalid certificate, the site might not be trusted and firefox has blocked it. It does give me the option to allow an exception but warns that the site could access private data. Sorry I should have got a screen shot of the message.

DeletedUser1655

As the error has just occured again I now have a screen shot from firefox. Both times this occurred I had opened the army barracks window and waas trying to add new troops to the training. The window seeemed slow to load up then the page came up with an error followed by the attached message from firefox.

Attachments

• insecure-connection.jpg
    insecure-connection.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 67

DeletedUser1316

Hi Melven -

Thank you for reporting this issue.

Can you click on the advanced button and take a screenshot of the error code, please?

DeletedUser1316

Haven't heard back from the OP, will be moving this to not a bug. If the OP returns, please reply and I will re-open if you are still experiencing issues.

Thanks!