• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Intruders in AW

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
I messaged them and asked them kindly to stop donating because they start to cause trouble. I didn't get any response and the donating is still going on. With the help of WS system we managed to keep a decent level for KP limit but many of us dropped from around 10k to 3-4k only.
Anyway, sooner or later the runes will be gone and I hope all will go back to normal :)

Are not 10's of thousands, are about 1-2k almost every week only from donations from strangers. If you don't believe me, just go to my city and check my wonders.

How they can keep donating to someone that's locked? I thought the limit is around 3k KPs and once that's reached that player can't receive any donations only KP instants from chests etc. Once the lock is removed, they can only receive whatever is given to others' AWs so unless someone gives out 1-2k every week without getting anything back, they can't receive 1-2k from strangers (roughly).

Personally, I think that it might be Wonder Society system that might make it quite difficult to manage fellows' limits. There's a gap between giving and receiving that might throw players over the limit. As far as I understand it, fellows keep giving to others AWs and then they receive it back all in one big amount. It's a bit easier when giving and receiving is done close to each other.

Last edited: