• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Communication Internal mail

Redberry

Seeker
It would be so useful if there was a button to mail all mages of a fellowship at once as there was for all officials in Tribal Wars tribes
It would help massively as well if there was a forwarding system and / or copy and paste facility

DeletedUser1891

Copy and paste - yes please. I do it so naturally all the time its really strange/frustrating when such a simple thing doesn't work here

DeletedUser1891

Yes that right-clicking and dissmising the settings pop up still works for copy and paste but I think thats quite convoluted for something that should just work, you know the way everyone is familiar with. It should be just like a text editor. It is obviously possible to highlight stuff so lets give players the ability to do it with a mouse.

Rimella

Adventurer
Can I ask whether it might be possible to have a filter "Mages and Ambassadors only" or/and "Mages only" - when you have 13 Maes/Ambassadors in a fellowship such option is a godsend, as opposed to create a mais thread that acts as a folder.

Deleted User - 13667

+1 for almost any improvement to be made on this