• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Internal errors...hint for solving

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Hi,

Recently, I played the game with a very weak computer so I think I found the origin of the last Internal Errors I still got... It always happened when I was clicking a building through the neighbourly help.

I needed sometimes half a minute to load a city... when I finally clicked on a building with a hand, I received the Internal error more often then usually and when I came back to the city after reloading, the building hasn't any more hand on it but I was still able to help another one...

So, I think the case where 2 peoples are entering the same city close to the same time and they are trying to help the same building is not well coded somewhere for the second player who requests to help the building...

It's the same logic than in the trader where this case is well coded (you receive a popup saying another player took the trade) but it seems it has been forgoten or badly coded in the case of the NH...

I hope this will help you locating the missing/wrong code ;)

PS : I don't know if it's the only Internal error of the game but I played some weeks with a computer that was nice to have timing/slowness issues and the NH was the only trigger when it happened

Last edited: