• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Spells Inspiring Meditation - Multi-cast

DeletedUser277

I have previously made some comments about the new Inspiring Meditation spell here and here. However, I see that those are within discussion areas of the forum and so I am making this a formal suggestion.

Inspiring Meditation lasts for two days (doubling KP storage from 10 to 20) but it can currently only be cast when there is no previous Inspiring Meditation spell effective in your city (see screenshot below). This means that you have to wait until the spell expires in order to cast it again.

Spell.jpg

The inability to cast this spell multiple times (each instance extending the time period of additional KP storage) is inconvenient and is also inconsistent with other spells which can be cast multiple times on the same building.

I would like to suggest that the spell is changed to be castable multiple times, so avoiding having to make a note of when I cast it to ensure I come online exactly two days later to cast it again.

DeletedUser219

Given I'm about to take a few days off for a hospital visit +1

DeletedUser1123

funnily enough, just came onto forum to suggest this as have been thinking about it for a few days!

cwgiii

Shaman
I agree, even if it looses some potency. Ex: 1st cast provides +10KP storage, 2nd cast provides an additional +8, 3rd provides additional +5, etc.

Timneh

Artisan
I don't think it should lose anything for multiple castings. They all take the same time to produce and cost the same so should last the same. Like the op said you can do it on all other spells.

cwgiii

Shaman
True Timneh. I would prefer to "stack" the spell with no loss. But to give the Devs something on negotiations, I would rather have the ability to stack with a bit of loss (payment, convenience fee, etc.) than to not be able to stack at all.